1/4 Mile Walking distance to Elementary, Middle, High School on sidewalks, Spacious and open three bedroom home with cathedral ceilings. Lower level walks out to patio & beautiful large mature yard. Lower level has sliding glass door to patio & back yard. Includes 4 windows, stool, piping installed in concrete floor for addition plumbing fixtures. Excellent opportunity for additional bedrooms, family room, full bath. Newly painted Raised Deck with Patio, Concrete Drive. Newer Furnace & Air Conditioning, Yard Newly Upgraded and Landscaped, housed very well maintained with 2018-2019 upgrades. Excellent Licensed Home Owner & Radon Inspection report available.
- PURCHASE INCLUDES: Excellent Licensed Home Owner Inspector & Radon Report, Home Owner Warranty Insurance, Flexible Move In date (School semesters, other),
- FIRST HOME OWNERS: We are the first owner, 40 years, AWARD WINNING SCHOOLS: 1/4 Miles to Elementary, Middle, and High School with side walks. A replacement new pool being constructed. New Athletic Stadium, Recent new Library, Renovated down town area. De Forest is a small quite bed room community since 1854 and became a major wheat producing for the Civil War. The first Federal land survey in 1834 the First log cabin school in 1856. Good public services, Fire Department & Police departments.
- SPLIT LEVEL: Three Bedrooms, 2 Bath, Deck, Patio, Next to 11.7 Acre Liberty Land Park, Basement Sliding Glass Doors Open to Outside Concrete Patio.
- LOCATION: 721 Yorktown Road, De Forest, Wisconsin, Liberty Land Subdivision, built 1978.
- 12 Miles North of State Capital.
- RETAIL: Pick & Save Foods, Walgreens, Ace Hardware, Shopping Center, Restaurants, Medical & Dental Offices, Library, More
- MEDICAL: Within 12 miles of De Forest (UW-HEALTH, ST MARY'S, MERITER, GHC) Emergency Rooms, Hospital, Clinics
- SCHOOLS: 1 New Elementary School, 4 Major Upgraded or Recently New. School District highly rated.
- CHILDREN: Library new in 2000 has many programs for children, Kararta for Children and Adults. Full Renovation Main Park Downtown, with Splash Pool, New City Buildings, Downtown Renovation, New Swimming Pool being built. (11-14-2019)