Enjoy lake living in this peaceful townhome nestled in a quiet, parklike setting!
- Lake Monona, conservancy space, and Lake Loop bike path are just steps away.
- This condo association has 147 feet of Lake Monona frontage with .8 acre of conservancy space with Capitol views.
- The condo association offers canoe and kayak racks; in addition to a private pier with six boat slips available for use with a one-time deposit and low annual maintenance fee.
- Enjoy the bustling amenities of this Waunona Neighborhood, with locally owned bars and restaurants within walking distance, offering waterfront dining and drinks with live music, such as Off Broadway Taphouse, Breakwater, Waypoint Public House, the new Monona Riverfront Development (Buck & Honey’s, Forage Kitchen, True Coffee) which offers additional dining and retail.
- Esther Beach and Paunack Park offer stunning views of the sunset, Capitol and Shake the Lake fireworks. You'll find swimming, playground equipment, and basketball court.
- Conveniently located off of the Beltline and only 5 miles/10 minutes commute to downtown Madison and the Capital Square.
- This fabulous condo has been recently updated, including:
- updated kitchen cabinets with new countertop, custom tile backslash, and large stainless steel sink
- new lighting fixtures
- completely repainted
- wood laminate flooring in living room, dining room and kitchen
- updated gas fireplace
- You will feel right at home with wooded views out each window, spacious bedrooms with solid hardwood floors, gas fireplace and open concept living space.
- This condo offers a full basement with a partially finished living space designed as a professional soundproof recording studio which can also be used as an office, exercise area, craft room or man cave. The unfinished space offers plenty of storage, workbench and laundry area.
- Private attached garage plus two additional parking spaces.
- This peaceful townhome feels like a single family home with private entrance and spacious patio area for grilling and relaxing.