Beautiful and much-loved home just 3 miles east of the Capitol Square and less than a half mile from Capital City bike trail. This house features original maple hardwood floors, original woodwork throughout, spacious and open downstairs living space, 2 bedrooms, 1 bath and a detached garage. Large backyard with mature trees, deck, patio and stone fire-pit, great for entertaining. Walking distance to Lake Monona, Garver Feed Mill, Olbrich Gardens, Goodman Community Center, not to mention many restaurants and bars etc on Atwood Ave.
- Hardwood floors throughout
- New roof (2020)
- New energy-efficient windows, sliding glass door onto deck (2014 and 2015) and new front door (2018)
- New paint throughout and deck
- Refurbished bedroom closets (2020)
- New garage floor and door (2018)
- Kitchen features custom cabinetry, Silgranit sink, Kohler faucet, garbage disposal, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances
- Remodeled bathroom with new tiles and plumbing fixtures
- Beautiful landscaping (brick patios, fire-pit, stone retaining walls and pathway lighting) front/backyard Many beautiful plants including lilac bushes, fruit bushes, hydrangeas, Japanese maple, evergreens, boxwood and many more Raised beds in front and back Fenced backyard
- Many new light fixtures
- Spacious dry basement, great for storage
- Whole-house humidifier, reverse osmosis water filter system, Nest smart thermostat.
**Offers will be not be considered until 5pm on June 29th**